Friday, September 27, 2013

EXPRESSING COMMAND, PROHIBITION AND REQUEST



Here are examples of expressing commands, prohibitions and requests:
- Will you open it please ?
- Could you help me please ?
- Would you hold on a moment please ?
- Please sit down!
- Sit down please !
- Keep quite would you please !
- Would you be quite please ?
- Would you please come on time ?
- Would you mind opening the door please ?
- Don’t disturb me please !
- Don’t go home please !
- Please don’t smoke here !
- Don’t ever cheat!
- Don’t be naughty!
- Don’t be careless !

Responses for command. Prohibition and request :
A. Possitive response :
- Yes of course
- Certainly
- Sure
- All right
- All right, I won’t
- Trust me
- That’s OKEY
- No, that’s all right (khusus jawaban would you mind)

B. Negative response :
- I’m sorry I can’t
- Sorry I can’t
- I am sorry but I have to ….

- I am afraid I can’t
Location: North America

3 comments:

  1. dengan postingan diatas saya jadi tahu cara mengekspresikan perintah , larangan dan permintaan
    by : nuri k x ak 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mungkin selain hanya menjelaskan tentang mcam" ekspresionnya perlu ditambah dengan deskripsi dari materiya. Trims

    ReplyDelete