Thursday, September 26, 2013

OFFERING, ACCEPTING, AND REFUSING


OFFERING, ACCEPTING, AND REFUSING
Learn some expressions of offering somethings and how to accept or refuse.


Offering :
-Would you like to go out for dinner ?
-Would you care to dance Mrs Brent ?
-Would you like desert ?
-What about dance Denise ?
-Do you want me to clean the machine ?
-Should I get food for the picnic ?

Accepting an offer :
-I’d love to
-That would be nice
-OK, sound great
-Yes, please
-Just what I need

Refusing an offer :
-Sorry I can’t
-Sorry, I can’t. Thanks anyway.
-No, I can’t
-Thanks but I….
-No, it’s Ok. Thanks
-No, it’s all right really

1 comment:

  1. I salute this post because this post could teach expressions offer some things and accept or refuse.
    By indah resmi safitri (x akuntansi 1 )

    ReplyDelete